Executive Briefing by Bill MacLennan, CEO of Your Computer Hero
The IT industry is complicated. Unfortunately, money wasting pitfalls and surprise costs can often be part of the IT landscape. In 2019, I wrote nine executive briefings with practical and very powerful lessons for business owners. The executive briefings are designed help decision makers save money and headaches by arming them with relevant, critical IT knowledge. We will continue to offer executive briefings on a monthly basis in 2020. They are on the front page of our newsletter and blog each month. Watch for them! They are short. And, they are packed with tips and tricks on how to navigate the complicated IT landscape.
Our web site blog ( www.yourcomputerhero.com) displays these 9 quick and powerful technology lessons from 2019. Titles include the following:
- Purchasing Software: Don’t get burned
- Weighing the Risks of Using a Free Email Account for Business
- Storm Season…Are You Protected?
- VoIP Phone Systems: Cost, Dependability, Sound Quality and Features.
- Nerdy Talk: Communicating with your IT guy. Save money. Get it fixed fast.
- Ransomware Attack: Is Your business at Risk?
- Is There Ever a Good Reason to Click on a Link on an Email from an Unknown Sender?
- Deadlines, Costs & Risks with Windows 7
- Beware of the Dirtiest Trick in the IT Industry: Admin Password Piracy
If you did not catch these articles in our newsletter last year, check them out on website. A little knowledge can save a lot on technology related headaches and expenses.
We are looking forward 2020, another year of serving the small business community by preventing and solving your IT problems!